1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rope bridge fire dungeon - fix please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lynk, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I know it took like 5 years for the despice bridges to be fixed, so I'm really not all that optimistic that this brige will get fixed.

I'm talking about the rope that you have to cross if you were going from fire dungeon entrance to get down to the Lich area.

There are major line of sight issues. If you aren't on the rope you can't heal people that are. Once you're on the bridge you can be targetted by people on the other side, but you can't target them. The only way to get past it is to run to the extreme other end of the bridge and teleport. Even then - there are only a few tiles you can teleport to.

A 1 tile choke is hard enough to push through, much less when the line of sight is extremely bugged.

2. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Are you talking about the rope bridge from the north side to the fire ele area (where many do harrowers)

Or the Stone bridge from the north side to the lich area.

You mentioned both the lich area and the rope bridge so want to clear that up, as both have line of site problems obviously.

3. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

rope bridge

4. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

cut the rope

5. Trebr Drab

Trebr Drab Guest

In the middle? :lol:

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Seriously, make it a real bridge or put a 1 tile land bridge similar to despise. Or just fix the line of sight issue. I don't really care how you fix it, just that its fixed.

7. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You mean like how they "fixed" east bridge into some kind of super melee LoS only ultra 3 tile choke where no range attacks allowed outside of field spells.

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They need to get rid of the draggable water tiles on east bridge. they make it impossible to play.

9. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Cal and/or Logrus ^^

10. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbup1:

I agree, make it into a real bridge.

11. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

If they fix it i hope the fix will be= No run - No casting - no special abilitys -no attacks while on the bridge make it more real not less But i would like for the people not on the bridge to be able to target and heal people on the bridge. Its a Rope Bridge they are not easy to cross end of story!

Fixing line of sight would be nice!