1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rose of Trinsic, et. al.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Joyous2K, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Joyous2K

Joyous2K Guest

There is no need to have us click each time to get the petals. When I go to the bush I want all the petals from the bush. I never want one petal out of 10 or one petal out of 3. I want all the petals.

Clicking does make everything infinitely more fun, but I don't like to have fun, so a single click will do fine.

2. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

But then people will be scripting petals!

and that simply wont do...
  3. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 27, 2004
    hmpf - almost all is easier for scripters. The pain comes to the normal clicker.
    Spring Cleaning, Petals, Community collections - all requires a stupidly massive amount of mouse artistics. Not good for health, waste of lifetime and so on ...

So don't argue, the single click removal of all petals would benefit scripters.
  4. *tries to figure out which post amuses her more*

All hail massive clicking! :stretcher: <-- for my poor hand!
  5. Cysphruo

Cysphruo Guest

or a simpe single click on the rose which brings up a menu to harvest all the petals
  6. You could already do that.

Eliminating the need for scripts to perform tedious tasks, helps eliminate scripting....

Good Idea OP.

7. That would work well with the bee hive, fruit trees as well!!!
  8. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 9, 2004
    The day has come that we can't handle "picking" one petal (or honey pot or apple) at a time especially when at max we do it 10 times?

9. well off one is ok, but when you got like 5 or 6 scatter around all your homes[accounts], then its work. I normally wait two or three days between these runs to give my clicking hand a break ;)
  10. Emil IsTemp

Emil IsTemp Guest

I find the blessed statues more annoying.. click drag..
  11. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

I have a LastObject hotkey set up so I only mouse-click once per plant then use my other hand to hit the key until they're all picked. Not really any faster but sure is easier on my mouse-using hand/wrist/arm/elbow.
  12. RoseBlue

RoseBlue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 25, 2008
    Oh no pls ! we have enough menus :( it's much more natural without !
  13. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Surely picking your flowers is a peaceful , fun relaxant...wandering your dream garden, listening to the birds, the crickets chirping.