1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ROSIE T. READY TO MAX VP!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by ROSIE T, Feb 13, 2009.

1. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Finally got my suit ready and all my merits...can't wait to see everyone Sunday!

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats in advance!

3. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Good Job!

4. Grats on the suit, I look forward to ALOT of Vp and Factories with you.

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

WTG Rosie!!

6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Cool Rosie - that means you get to be RED LEADER (or whatever color you pick) and we can all rally up!!

Whoo Hooo!!

7. YAY Rosie!! You have been busy! Last I saw you, you were a 48 I think!! I can't wait to dance in the VP Sunday!!! CONGRATS!!!:thumbup1:

8. Yay!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Rosie!!!!!!!!

:):):):):)

9. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Thanks everyone for the supposrt and wishes!

Yes Susan, I was at 48 for a couple days! Those storms and high winds Wednesday knocked me off line while I was doing the 49th and when I finally was able to get back on, needless to say, Rosie was a sad piggy! LOL!! That's all I could do wa laugh! But those winds also wiped out work and I wasn't working for 3 days so I was able to get the 49th and all those merits.

Hope to see you all tonight!

10. Woohoo, way to go on maxing! It was really quick, and all daffy don did was sit in that cage.

11. alisagrace86

alisagrace86 Guest

yay congrats i don't know you but i saw all the commotion yesterday lol :) :D

12. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Thanks to everyone, those that went with me and those that cheered us on! It was fast and easy. Sarcastic/Black Ice suggested I stun, (silly cat) we had to get out there and get to the CFO, not be there all night so I declined! LOL
    There was some fancy footwork dancing after and I appreciate everyone being there for me. I couldn't of done it without you guys.
    Thanks again, and hope to get the group together to max Cash!!!!
    Stratics is the best!

13. CONGRATS ROSIE!!!!! That was an awesome run! Thanks so much for your invite. I hope you enjoy that key and I look forward to playing with you soon!!:thumbup1:

14. ROSIE T

ROSIE T Guest

Oops, I want to give a personal thanks to those that came along with me to max:
    Granny, Precious, Jellyroll, McRaven McWolf, Sarcastic/Black Ice and the unknow random that made his way on the elevator! I couldn't ask for a greater group of friends with all your support and help.
    A huge thank you from me to you, you made my first maxing something to remember! Even though I forgot the screen shots.
    THANKS AGAIN AND AGAIN!