1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rot and soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by AEowynSP, Oct 15, 2009.

1. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I just logged on and put 3 skills back on from my soulstones to get my rot gains, but nothing. I have points to gain, yes they are all set to gain on the skill screen and no I have not gained any rot since it last reset.
    Will claiming skills off SS use up all your rot gains?

*edit* Never mind I just had to wait a bit after swapping.

2. There is some strangeness I've experienced with that.

I don't think it counts as gains, but it may start the RoT timer. Try logging out for like 5 minutes, log back in and try again. [Longer if you're in the 80's/90's/etc as the RoT Timer is longer].

Otherwise it may count as gains. I try to make it a habit not to take points off stones onto char during RoT as it is just wonky.

3. Nateh8sYou

Nateh8sYou Guest

I have been stuck at 110.8 wrestling for days...and thats without swapping any skills. I think wrestling rot is just broken for me I can gain other skills just fine :(

4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

You try ronins? They were the best things to hit for gains for me gaining wrestling. Though I sometimes had to swing at one quite a few times before getting a gain.

5. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Cast an EV and take a swing. You'll go to 120 like that.

6. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

After all this time of pulling Fluffy Teh NoobSlayer out of the stables for NEW to gain on, I too was stumped.