1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RoT Clarification..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Risso, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So I'm finally making a concerted effort to train my Siege char (who's been here since 2001!) and I have a couple of questions about RoT :)

1) After I reach 70 points in a skill, and I'm using that skill every 5 minutes - will I be guaranteed a gain once the RoT timer is up? For example taming..do I still need to tame a hundred animals for my next gain or will I receive it on my next tame?

2) If I am gaining one skill beyond 70, and I gain points in other skills below 70, will my RoT for the 70+ skill be affected by the lower skillgains? (If that makes sense..)

2. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

1) Yes you are guanteed a gain as long as you tame an animal thats for your skill level you may have to tame 2-3 animals but usally the first time gets it.

2) No your skills will not be effected. You will get your 5 points of rot throughout the day and can gain any other skill to 70 throughout the day while doing rot.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Excellent, thanks for the quick reply :)