1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

ROT question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archiv, May 2, 2009.

1. archiv

archiv Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 18, 2008
    Not sure if this has been discussed or answered recently, so..

when working a single skill and you cross into the next level (from 80 to 90 for example) how do the points available work? I understand the points per level..5 from 70 to 80, 4 from 80 to 90, 3 from 90 to 100...But, what if you dont land right on that even mark when you hit the next level?

As an example, working a skill from 80 to 90 so there's 4 points available in the day. Skill is at 86.5. Using 3.4 to get to 89.9 (the next level). Now, did that use up the 3 points that were available for the next level? or am I still left with .6?

This has always confusued me...
  2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Think of it as a percentage of your ROT available.

so if you get 4 in the 80s, and 3 in the 90s. And you start the day at 88, and you gain to 90, you've used 2 points out of 4, or 50%. Therefore you have 50% of your ROT points in the 90s available, or 1.5 (50% of 3) - so you can gain to 91.5.