1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RoT question

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by davebobbit, Dec 27, 2007.

1. davebobbit

davebobbit Guest

Hi, sorry if this is a noob question but i havent been able to find the answer...

What time does the RoT timer reset please? is it when the server reboots? or some other time?

Thing is, I've been getting strange results... Im in the 80's with my arms lore and tailoring so I expect to be able to gain every 10 mins, but for the past couple of days ive been able to only gain say 0.5 on each skill until it hits a wall, then a few hours later i can start gaining again, like the next 0.5 or so... when i was in the 70's i would be able to get all my gains every 5 minutes until i hit the limit, now it seems as if the system is making me spread it out over the day...

Im in UK and noticed the server going down at about 11am, which if this is when the RoT resets shouldnt affect me because i do all of my skill gaining in the afternoons/evenings.

Thanks

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It resets at 7 PM eastern US time. I think that's something like midnight UK time.

3. <blockquote><hr>

It resets at 7 PM eastern US time. I think that's something like midnight UK time.

[/ QUOTE ]
    you lie!
    It resets 8pm eastern time.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Er, I thought it was 7pm too (midnight GMT).

5. i see the reset at 5pm mountain time

6. really?
    So I have been shafting myself out of an hour every day???
    Darn...
    Wow, me be newbie.

7. All these replys confused me...... now Im not sure when it resets you Bastages!

Davebobbit- just make sure your making something that would give you a chance to gain, something in the 40-80% chance range to make(not exceptional) usually gains well.
    And if you dont get an armslore gain when you make an Item(not sure,my tailor was done when i started lore) just use the armslore skill on a weapon or piece of armor that was monster loot, that got me to GM just fine.

8. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    you lie!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Siege FAQ says that RoT resets at 8pm Eastern time. That was the case during the summer during daylight savings time. I live on the west coast and it was resetting for me at 5pm PDT.

When daylight savings time ended it started resetting at 7pm Eastern time, 4pm PST. It took me a while to realize the reset time had changed. I made a post about it in UHall but the only response I got was from trolls who didn't care.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep, it resets at midnight GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).

10. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
    you lie!

[/ QUOTE ]

The Siege FAQ says that RoT resets at 8pm Eastern time. That was the case during the summer during daylight savings time. I live on the west coast and it was resetting for me at 5pm PDT.

When daylight savings time ended it started resetting at 7pm Eastern time, 4pm PST. It took me a while to realize the reset time had changed. I made a post about it in UHall but the only response I got was from trolls who didn't care.

[/ QUOTE ]
    ahh.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

0000 hours Zulu