1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RoT?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm at 87 Bushido and gaining every 17-20 minutes. 10 minutes is flat out NOT happening. This has been going on for about 2 days.

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

You should be in the 8 minute interval between gains. Make sure you are using a spell that will produce a gain.

3. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Ive had similar issues in the past. Ive actually went 48 hours not being able to get a single gain.

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Ya flame strike won't produce a gain.

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I'm using evade, I'm not sure whats up with it

6. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

Try using Lightning strike.

7. evade will take you all the way upto 100 then after that use lightning strike.

8. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I think i actually noticed this same thing with another skill, at like 95 it was not every 12 minutes, i was using the skill every ten seconds or so and it was taking regularly 15-17 minutes. i dont know if something is ****ed up, but thats what i noticed.

9. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

i was noticing that I would only get a gain with a successful cast, when before it would be any attempt would get em a gain. I don't know if that is for all gains but I was just noticing that.