1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ROT ?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by bosskram, Aug 14, 2009.

1. bosskram

bosskram Guest

I can't find any info on how best to do this. I have many skills on my char that I brought to 70 and then locked down until the point of haveing several of the key skills at 70. So my ? is. Is it best to rais the skills from this point on the ROT system one at a time or unlock them all and have them all on the raise. I just want to be the most effeciant with my time. Thanks for the help.......

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Raise them all at the same time, it will cut down on your daily RoT grinding. Unless you have a key skill or two that you want to GM first.

3. it depends on the skill.

you may desire to raise taming more quickly for example, so you can hurry up and play, while your not doing your ROT.

Or if your a warrior, you could prioritize your weapon skill, so you can fight things and hit.

also, if your a bard, you should GM music, before you work up the others, or the fails will be a pain in the....

4. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ya the reason is its easier to spend a few mins in each rot session building all you skills for say 3 months then it is to build 1 skill for 3 months and then move to the next skill for 3 months etc.