1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rowboat.

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Frarc, Mar 20, 2011.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Maybe it would be nice to allow rowboat placement in dungeons?

There some dungeons where a rowboat can be handy to fish. Otherwise rowboats don't realy have a good use cause they are slow and have no hold.

2. Ertai Vodalion

Ertai Vodalion Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

oh yes - i would love that. but probably it would be too much of an advantage (staying safe on your boat instead of facing the spawn ..)

I wouldn´t mind rowboats in Ilshenar, Gravewater Lake etc either ....

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There needs to be a short timer in place tho. If no fish has been caught within 2h it gets deleted (evil kraken has demolished the ship) & boat placer must have 106 fishing. I don't want to see the dungeons full of boats. They added the no boat placement rule for a reason.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

The way rowboats work now is not bad. When you leave your rowboat alone to long it dissapears and moves back to your backpack. So you can not leave a rowboat in the water so it pollutes the water. There is also no way to recall to your rowboat.