1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Royal Britannia Zoo announcment...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Asking all tamers to come to the Britannia Royal Zoo (straight down from Moonglow) and any skilled PVM-ers. At: 8:30pm Saturday 2-9-08'

I have an idea/suggestion for raising money for the zoo. It should be fun and for some...a new experience.

Saturday I mostly plan on doing some taming most of the evening, but at 8:30pm (EST) I wish to ask thoughts/comments/suggestions to an idea that I have. I'm curious what you may have to say about it. Please, come, chat, hang out. Heck...This is Catskills afterall, and our zoo is something to be proud of eh? *ahem* not to mention some kick-butt armor, eh? [​IMG]

2. Bob_the_fart_guy

After reading Vallend's post about dragons I'm wondering how this is gonna affect the zoo. I think things will get very interesting.

Tips/suggestions to dragons and what-not will be welcomed tomorrow night at the zoo.

[​IMG]

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

I'm curious...how many tamers play in KR? Just wondering was all. Does the zoo look much different in KR?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't actively use KR but I'll log on with it, check out the zoo and let ya know.

I just checked it out, it looks good except for the winged critters always flapping. I was also getting a lot of lag there, that was actually the first time I have gotten major lag while on KR.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Here ya go... 1 Zoo pic.
    [​IMG]

6. Bob_the_fart_guy

Thank you Ralf. [​IMG]

You know...I'll give credit where credit is due. I think the dragons look pretty cool. I still don't like the Bake Kitsune though. heh. [​IMG]

Please....if anyone out there who has the ability is listening, fix the Bake...please. [​IMG]

7. Bob_the_fart_guy

Well, only one person turned out this evening, I guess I didn't give enough notice. [​IMG] So I took her to see the new dragons that are currently in test center.

If I manage to wake up early enough you'll probably spot me around the zoo around like 9-ish am est.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Sorry I couldn't make it, had some other stuff going on. [​IMG]