1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Royal Guard Investagator Cloak +20 Stealth

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hans, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Hans

Hans Guest

What spawn does it come from and waht is the best character to use? Does it only drop when you kill the champ?

2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I am not sure which spawn but it is just like any other spawn; you have to kill the champ in order to get a chance of getting it but you also have to work up the spawn or you won't get any chance at all. This was to stop people from coming in and stealing the spawn from someone else just to get arties.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Isn't that the cloak/robe we got from the EM's?

4. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

no that was the cloak of silence +10 stealth.

5. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

I believe I read in another post that it drops on one of the 2 new Abyss champ spawns - Abyssal Inferno and Primeval Lich - in the same way other champ bosses drop these rare items when they are defeated.

6. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Do you seriously think that thing will prevent you from being passive revealed?
    Because it won't...

7. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah unfortunatly even at 120 stealth you still get revealed by humans with joat :(