1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Royal Investigator Cloak (+20 Stealth)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Daelomin, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Daelomin

Daelomin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    Buying Royal Investigator Cloak (+20 Stealth)

icq me 13735240
  2. MmorpgMan

MmorpgMan Guest

Please.. Icq me 176480495
  3. noobarcher

noobarcher Guest

Anyone know what the price on this thing is? If someone has one for sale. Please let me bid on it, too. Please post or pm me.

Thank you.
  4. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

You should be paying 300-400 mil depening on your negotiation skills :)
  5. DVI

DVI Guest

I havent checked the confirmed duped item list but there is a strong possibility this item has been affected along with many others. I'd double check before purchasing it as once you own it, it can be deleted at anytime with no explanation and no reimbursement.
  6. Bigmikeuk

Bigmikeuk Guest

Yes, these are a known duped item. That's why the price is so low. 400mil is a steal! GMs are far too lazy to do anything about it, they havn't even deleted the illegally placed houses (as advertised when you load UO from patch).

I'd think yourself lucky if you can find one of these to buy, i tried for 2 months then got sick of the effort. That says it all really.