1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

RP Champ Spawn - all welcome!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by callum_fitzhugh, Jan 8, 2009.

1. callum_fitzhugh

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 19, 2006

The quest will continue with Phase 4 which will take place this Thursday 8th January at 8pm GMT/ 9pm CET. Those willing to fight are required to gather at Trinsic West Gate in the facet of Felluca! All fighters of the lands are urged to take up arms and aid the cause.

(This quest will be made public for all to attend and will be taking place in Felluca so there will most probaly be PK's. Please make sure to insure your belongings or take equipment that you don't mind loosing.)

[from Vesper's Forums on uoforums.com]

Background RP reading here : http://www.uoforums.com/f1068/the-great-nests-56913/

Background OOC info here : http://www.uoforums.com/f1068/the-great-nests-56227/
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Shooooot i missed this notice...would have been fun iam sure!!!

Dang....Oh well hope it went well, i would have certainly turned up to a public harrower..infact if u need some skulls for another i can poss help except the oaks one..i have none of those...
  3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    We will be getting to the harrower soon enough don't you worry :p.

Yes it went pretty damn well. 22 RP'ers turnt up and then a group of 4 TB came to help half way through too :). Was pretty fast and easy. :D

Heres a few of my screenies of the beginning:

Got tons more but gonna use them on report thread.
  4. Kamelbarn

Kamelbarn Guest

Yes, it was good fun. I took a few pictures, but nothing really worth showing.