1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[RP News] Dragons Assault the Sea Witch Tavern. Owner Recovering From Wounds.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Sep 14, 2011.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Dragons Assault the Sea Witch Tavern in New Magincia
    WarderDragon

[​IMG]

It would appear Circe - Owner of the Sea Witch Tavern and Resident of New Magincia - has survived yet another attempt on her life.

She awoke from her slumber last week to discover a pair of dragons being unleashed upon the common room of her establishment. The girl attempted to reach the door but was struck down inches from it. Had it not been for the brave act of a passing warrior - who heard the commotion within - she might have met the true death.

Circe is recovering from her wounds.

Dragons and Drakes have continued to be found at or near the Sea Witch. Appearing during the late hours of night. Britannian Imperialists are suspected to be behind this attempt on her life ...as well as the previous assassination attempts during tavern hours. Those with information are encouraged to contact Valek of the Magincian Trading Co.

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Get well soon, Circe!

3. Lindae

Lindae Guest

It was Lynne.

4. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh, in that case I take it back.

5. Lindae

Lindae Guest

I meant that it was Lynne that released the dragons and almost slayed Circe, you digestive biscuit.

6. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Where does the line start for the biscuits?

I'm hungry.

7. I assure you if I were the one responsible I would have released said dragons on Umbra.. and not our beloved Sea Witch. Although now that I think about it, perhaps a ki-rin or two within your city limits would be appropriate.. You know how they love bad karma.

*grins*

8. Lindae

Lindae Guest

Oh please, the ki-rin is my family sigil. They'd never hurt me. We would simply frolic through the streets together in joyous friendship, spreading songs of love and making flowers sprout wherever our feet fell, man and beast perfectly attuned to the beauty of nature!

But I digress.

I know it was you.

9. Lindae

Lindae Guest

Ugh. Somebody wishes to know where he can send flowers and chocolates and artwork of dubious quality to ease Lady Circe's convalescence. If any of you know where she is staying while she recovers from her wounds, please let me know and I will tell her paramour where to find her.

*mutters*

10. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

You can find her between Valek and the Vampire Nicholas.

She is in good hands, I assure you.