1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[RP News] The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle - Tonight at 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 EST.

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Aug 3, 2011.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle
    WarderDragon

The Fortress of Hearthfire Isle is to be consecrated as the sun sets.

Hearthfire is the home of House Lagudae - the Latinum clan under the leadership of Matriarch Selene - and her Pride. It is a recognized township with ties to Luna in the north and Umbra to the east.

Date: Wednesday, August 3rd.

Time: 8:30 PM PST / 11:30 PM EST.

[​IMG]

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Re: [RP News] The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle - Tonight at 8:30 PM PST / 11:30

It seems Drusilla and her Paladin Servant were ...indisposed.

I will announce a new date when I receive it.

3. Noble Beast

Noble Beast Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re: [RP News] The Consecration of Hearthfire Castle - Tonight at 8:30 PM PST / 11:30

[OOC]

Deepest apologies for missing our own event! I lost cable connection last night & the team repaired it this morning. This seems to happen at the worse times- fiber connection here I come! I will get with Elladan & Tokugawa, and we will reschedule the consecration. A special thank you to all who showed up and waited. I hope that the experience at HearthFire was not too uncomfortable, considering the fact that there is tension between our allies. Again, I apologize & will reschedule (and get another internet provider). See you in Sosaria!

4. lil debi

lil debi Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Have used Verizon Fios. for 6 years never lost connection..Before Fios was Time Warner. :cursing: .um ..lets just say Time warner is the reason I use Verizon now