1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[RP News] Worlds of Ultima: Baja - The Village of Kraggen-Cor

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Apr 15, 2012.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

The Village of Kraggen-Cor
    WarderDragon

In Ultima lore, the Mountain men are a race of stout, broad shouldered warrior poets and blacksmiths who inhabited the far reaches of the north. Renowned for their stone and metal work, their epic ballads and the rage of their berserkers, the Dwarves would fade into legend along with the other mythical races, all but forgotten, until as chance would have it, they would reappear and join the humans in their conquest of the Underworld.

Funny how history repeats itself, isn't it?

Described as a band of warrior poets, metallurgists and masons, the Dwarves of Kraggen-Cor [Dwf] have emerged from their secret, subterranean kingdom to establish an outpost in the region of Serpents Pass. Their Thane, Beldin Brightaxe, hailing from the world of Origin, has led the construction of an impenetrable mountain fortress, and has forged alliances with the human kingdoms of this world. Kraggen-Cor stands ready to wage war against the Orcs and Beastmen of the North, but offers a safe haven for travellers and those who come in peace.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Noble Beast likes this.
  2. EM Godiva

EM Godiva Journeyman

I absolutely LOVED seeing all the decorations when I was given a tour. They are both functional and (as Fern would say) fabulous.

Also, I am incredibly jealous of their roof making skills.

3. The uniformity was fantastic. I look forward to visiting often.

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It was an amazing area. I look forward to visiting it more often.

5. Fig_The_Ancient

Fig_The_Ancient Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

BTW Castle Fig is just north of the last dwarf building...Thank the gods, they have finally stopped construction...it was keeping Concubine awake..and as you know nothing is worse than a blacksmith with not enough sleep....(HAMMER TIME...do do do do dee dee dee dee....)

*sees Inez the NPC bartender hiding under the dining table far too often*