1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

RPossibly returning need info

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Running_Bear, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Running_Bear

Running_Bear Guest

I am thinking of returning to Uo after about a year off. My question is can I resurect my old account or do I have to start all over. I know you used to be able to use your old account but I can't find any information on how to do this. I sure would hate to have to start from scratch. Thanks for any help
  2. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Yes, you can reactivate your old account, if you can remember the username and password.

You can edit your old account information here: https://account.ea.com/myacct/uo/uo-hub.jsp?skin=uo (Be sure and click Modify an Account rather than create a new account.)

If you had a house, before, it will only stand for 90 days after your account is deactivated, so if you had a house, it's probably gone.