1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RTB and housing

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lythos-, Oct 17, 2014.

1. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I read on here somewhere that someone added time to their account and the time added on after the RTB ended.

My house is set to fall in a couple weeks so if I add time now will it prevent my idoc or no? Thanks in advance.

2. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If you add an time code to your account via the account management you should get the code applyed that minute and it should say effective dates. IE: October 17 you applyed the code to 30 days later ovember 15th your account will shut down. If it does not give you this then you might want to contact Mesanna via her e mail. The RtB should not effect any code added to an account as RtB does not stop the decay timer on accounts.

3. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

If you add an time code to your account via the account management you should get the code applyed that minute and it should say effective dates. IE: October 17 you applyed the code to 30 days later ovember 15th your account will shut down. If it does not give you this then you might want to contact Mesanna via her e mail. The RtB should not effect any code added to an account as RtB does not stop the decay timer on accounts.

4. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Cool thanks. I have NO interest in playing anymore but still deciding if I want to keep my stuff, just in case.

Capt. Lucky likes this.
  5. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed

Currently, if you add a code, you get the remaining RTB time on top, and the paid code begins to count from 1st November.

Lythos- and Ray_Martin like this.
  6. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Babbling Loonie

Trust me, you'll want to keep your stuff, lol. Something about this stupid game that keeps pulling you back!

Lythos- likes this.
  7. Ray_Martin

Ray_Martin Journeyman

Hey Lady Storm, I don't think that's right. I just paid for time last night from an RTB account and it says RTB to 11/1 and Subscription to 12/1. I may be reading what you're trying to say wrong. Haven't had my coffee yet.

Description Start DateEnd DateMethodAmount
    Return to Britannia promotion 10/1/14 11/1/14 N/A N/A
    Ultima Online: 1 Month Subscription 11/1/14 12/1/14 N/A N/A
    Ultima Online: 1 Month Subscription 12/1/14 Credit Card $12.99

I was also able to place a house last night. (THANK YOU MAGDA on ATLANTIC if you come here.)

Lythos- likes this.
  8. Maelwyn

Maelwyn Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I just did this last night. Had a house that had started to decay on Wednesday. Payed for the account last night. It now tells me it will be active until December 1st and my house has now refreshed.

Lythos- likes this.
  9. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thought they had turned house decay off...*shrugs*

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

They did, but fixed whatever issue they were having and it was turned back on Oct. 3rd.

11. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh okay. I missed the memo :dunce: