1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RTB??? Ok i know we haveit till Oct 5th but.....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Storm, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Had a issue with billing loosing info again on a few accounts so the cc didnt get billed, its no biggie I'll fix it, but when I logged in the accounts are off. Now if we have RTB, why are they off?? Shouldnt they be on cause of RTB? Even if the billing shut down.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I think that's because it had to be 'switched on'. It picked up all closed accounts at that point. It's not an ongoing thing, it doesn't pick up accounts that close after that point. (I'm guessing)

Spiritless likes this.
  3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

But it is a biggy...as u lose a month towards your year anniversary reward............ really annoying..ive lost my billing 3x in last year

4. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Why would you lose a month towards vet rewards? Unless you didn't bother trying to log in for a whole month before you realized your account was off... As for why accounts that close don't get RTB status why would they? You're a paying customer. It's supposed to be a promotion to get FORMER players to come back, not a promo to pander to those already paying or those who have 50+ accounts they want to farm rewards and get free housing on, that's why they made the changes this year.

Spiritless likes this.
  5. Spiritless

Spiritless Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is definitely accurate and how it worked this time around. Accounts deactivated after RTB went live aren't eligible to participate in it and neither should they be.

6. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is my experience with the RTB, one of my accounts went down due to me not switching it to my new CC. so I'd have to agree with this and say it's correct.

7. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

ok that makes sense..... Just was wondering if it was buggy