1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rubberbanding - Still an issue?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Yewish News, Feb 17, 2008.

1. Yewish News

Yewish News Guest

Who else is still having this bloody rubber banding issue when you move? It's reaching a point now where I am seriously considering cancelling accounts because the game is nigh on unplayable for me.

Before some smart ass jumps in and suggests it's my connection - it's not. I have a 20meg line with healthy connections to several other online games. My PC is top of the line (64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ processor, 1gig Geforce 8800 and 4 gig ram) and I don't have viruses or anything of that nature.

Most of my guild are experience the same issues as well. Come on EA, pull your finger out of your ass.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah it's been going on since we got the patch, some of my chars I can't even play cause it's so bad. Weird how it happens to some and not others.
  3. Babble

Babble Guest

A bit, but is not that bad for my lazy connection.
  4. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

Well here is a quote from the last Five on Friday (Feb 15, 2008):

"What's To Come:

Next week the Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt is the big story, plus we'll have a fix for the Salvage Bag bug and the weird rubberbanding y'all have been seeing this week."

So hopefully you will get some satisfaction real soon.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

It is a huge issue. I've died 3 times because of it. Plus it makes finding stealthers much harder.
  6. Sabbath

Sabbath Guest

What's the deal with finding stealthers JC? Just curious.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

You rubberband off them when you have no Stamina. So if you currently rubberband off nothing then you don't know if it was a stealther or the current issue.
  8. MOBii

MOBii Guest

It's just an fix so KR be more playable so stop complaining...