1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] Rubble Boat pieces (Got it everyone, tyty!!)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Polaris75, Oct 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Rubble Boat.jpg Hey everyone... I need the tiny middle right side piece and will trade this front piece for it. Please someone help me out if any way possible and thanks ahead of time! Also will buy the middle right side if the price is right, just let me know and thanks for either.

blend likes this.
  2. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Also sorry for the hugeness, this is the first post I have made myself. :) Next time I will just put the bag, but please help me get that one piece someone and thanks.

3. blend

blend Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Nice house!

Polaris75 likes this.
  4. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you! It is all wife's deco. :) :) I'm not that artsy at all; demo, totemo arigatou.

blend likes this.
  5. Polaris75

Polaris75 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Someone please try to help me find my boat piece please! I know some of you guys have a bunch of these sitting around somewhere waiting to be bought! Please someone message anyone who might know, been trying to find this for way too long. I want to start working on a shipwreck scene with this and 15-20 rare items.