1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rubble: Coconut Trees, Horseshoes, short wall,and dirt or hay. Also Magical Lockbox

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by mbraud4, Jan 20, 2011.

1. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Looking to sell these items. I am not sure of the value but feel free to ICQ or pm me any offers or values.

First are 2 of the larger rubble trees pictured below:

[​IMG]

Next I have 5 sets of horseshoes pictured below, as well as a wall pillar:

[​IMG]

I also have 3 of these hard to see pieces, one is highlighted in the picture. I am not sure if it is dirt or hay or whatever, but here is a picture:

[​IMG]

Finally I have a magical lockbox which I did not snap a picture of because we should know what it looks like. Items are on Origin atm but depending on the deal I may be willing to xfer or work something out.

ICQ is 412 186 351

Thanks.

2. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Rubble: Coconut Trees, Horseshoes, short wall,and dirt or hay. Also Magical Loc

those rubble trees are worth 35-40mil each.. theres been one on a vendor for 45mil for awhile now and yet its still there.. hope i was some help..

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Rubble: Coconut Trees, Horseshoes, short wall,and dirt or hay. Also Magical Loc

that's not hay. it's rubbish. There's tons of it out there but no real pricing for it.

4. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

the short wall corner is worth 750k-1.5mill(if you put it on a vendor, it's likely to languish for any number above 1.5mill)

5. CrazyNinja

CrazyNinja Visitor

Whats price on magic box?

6. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I think ill bring these to atl, feel free to ICQ me an offer, should xfer eitehr tonight or this weekend.

7. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

High bid on rubble lot is 130m on atl

No bid on magical lockbox as of yet

Will xfer to atl tonight.

8. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

what are the rubble horseshoes worth?

9. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sold! Thx Shingulist and Yible

10. Rare Collector

Stratics Veteran

Thx for box.

11. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Gave seller gold up front then got items, very honest. Thanks again.