1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rubble Collection - ScreenShots

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by TheGwy, Jan 17, 2008.

1. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Here's Screenshots of The Chesapeake Rubble Museum, Luna, South Corner, Inside Walls, if you notice some high end rubble that you have and I dont, feel free to PM me, I will may more then value for the items or trade for them. I do have Coconut Trees and Blood tile is on first floor, just out of reach of screenshot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow Gwy... thats soooo cool...gotta be the best collection of rubble in the whole of UO!!!

Is your museum open to the public too!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Very cool indeed. I just checked it out in person. I have a side tent piece (from chessy) that will complete your one wall if you are interested.

[​IMG]

4. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Thank You, Thank You, I'm sure alot are alot nicer then what I have, Yes Open to the Public and hole in tent is left open on purpose so people and myself can walk to other side [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Very Nice Gwy! :p looks great

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Compliments, Great Museum [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Very nice, Gwy!

Chesapeake is lucky to have such a great collection that is available for all to enjoy! =)