1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Rubble Crate / A Singing Ball / Rubble Large Palm Tree / Quill of Justice [ATL]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jrok512, Nov 11, 2010.

1. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As the title says i'm selling a singing ball, Quill of Justice, Large rubble palm tree and a Rubble crate. I'm taking offers on all items you can pm me, icq me at 233305062 or reply here with offers. All items are located on Atlantic.

Thanks.

2. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

*BUMP* Also here is what i'm looking to get in gold for each item.

Rubble Crate 60 mill or best offer.
    A Singing Ball 100 mill or best offer.
    Large Rubble Palm Tree (not burnt) 25 mill or best offer.
    Quill of Justice 18 mill or best offer.

3. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

isnt the quill of justice an old quest or event item? i didnt know they where worth that much. or is this a diffrent item from what i am thinking?

4. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Yes I think you are right Fraggles ...

I will go 20 mil for the tree {Some rubble not worth that much} and 3 for the pen ...

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes, it's from the Candle of Love quest. Along with Tear of Sacrifice and Heart of Compassion.

Will go 8 on the Quill.

Also OP, in the picture it looks like a mushroom is also in the crate or is that attached to the palm?

6. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

Extra piece of rubble that I forgot to take out of the crate before taking the SS. Didn't think to try and sell it because i don't think it's worth much.

7. PoCove

PoCove Guest

A single mushroom ia a mil or two at most .. Trust me I have a lot of rubble ....

8. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Cool have two friends looking for a shroom. One wants brown and another red.

Still 8 on quill and will offer 1.25 on the shroom.

9. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I would like one as well so ... 2 mil

10. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

Palm Tree has been sold for 25. I would like to get 10 for the quill considering the last one I sold was for 20 on napa valley.

As far as the crate and singing ball are concerned still looking for some offers on those. Last singing ball I sold I fetched 100 mill for it. Rubble crate not too sure on the price but I heard 50-60 was a decent asking price.

11. jrok512

jrok512 Seasoned Veteran

Pocove i'll sell you the shroom for two. Rubble crate has been sold already so all that's left now is the quill of justice, singing ball and the mushroom rubble.

12. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Ok I will take the mushroom for 2 mil ... I wish Pm bids were posted So we know we had competition