1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rubble, does it still spawn?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by huskiblu, Mar 29, 2008.

1. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

I wasn't around for the Magincia event, but I heard that rubble still spawns. Are there specific spots for it, or is it random, and how often?

Thanks ahead of time!

2. Bill420

Bill420 Guest

It does not spawn anymore

3. Elffin

Elffin Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It can still be found on the floor... at xmas i logged on to my chars on all shards to get the gifts, one was in Magencia, i did the ctrl+shift thing and saw Rubble, so i picked it up, it was a set of rubble mushrooms [​IMG]

Elf.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Items over a certian weight can avoid being decayed at times I think.

When I had my keep outside cove, me and my neighbors had stacks of 60k fish steak there for months. This was about 5 years ago though.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That was for items that were over 400 stones in weight. They changed that like a year or so ago, I had a bunch of heavy stacks of regs and leather just sitting on my floor for a long time and they were poof after some patch. Didn't bother telling us they were changing it either. *grumbles*

Some items are naturally set to 'no decay'. Like vet statuettes and some 8th anny items like the tap of sosaria, etc. There are a few EM event items like that as well, for events where players would have to comb areas of the shard and pick items up from the ground. Some blackrock may be like that. Very old items that existed in the world before such a thing as lockdowns can be like that as well, tho if they are newbied they are usually fast decaying instead. Rubble is like that too I believe, from what I've been hearing about it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Can you still mine up blackrock?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I would like an answer to that as well, Flutter. Been trying since Thursday and haven't gotten any. Lots of gems though.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I dunno, haven't mined in a loooooong time. [​IMG]

9. You can indeed still mine blackrock.