1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rubble Fancy Dress

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by purple skunk, Nov 19, 2008.

1. purple skunk

purple skunk Guest

hi everyone i might be looking to sell my rubble fancy dress that i got at the OLD mag. event. i know it is rare. i have only seen 2. and heard of 2 others on another shard. what is this thing worth? i also blessed it with a CBD. i dont know if that hurt or helped the value. and i died it black. so its not the original color. to me its practicly priceless and the only reason i am thinking of selling it is to buy a super phat mage suit. pls gime ur feedback and ur thoughts.

2. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

It is "rare" in it's own sense, but not as rare as you think. Every shard had a chance (really good chance even) to get 2 or more of these. 1 on Tram side, 1 on Fel side. And each side had chances of spawning 1, a few, or several to be honest. I'd place it's value at 10-15 mill.

3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I agree .. with the last poster .. But the price should be a little higher 20-25 mil

4. FionanPac

FionanPac Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i say 20-25

5. although my opinion is worth ditily squat :p no one buys at teh estimated max,,, and no one sells at the estimated lows :| so go in the middle with 22.5M lol