1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

rubble ? for the guru's

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by The Ice Phoenyx, Apr 12, 2008.

1. does anyone have a list of what rubble there is? there is one part i need to complete room and have never seen it so i wonder if it exists please if you know of one let me know the part i need info on is the archway but the right side not left. 36 walls so far and my room is close to complete and screens will be posted of how it was built. i believe it will be a first in deco madness and a new way to look at things... more info to come as the construction continues

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I have a complete archway, I"ll have to find it in my mess *grins* I'll let you know when I do.

3. an behold the game show host of send them a miracle does just that lol
    ive been looking for that arch since the event for the room idea and is only thing i dont have for the room

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Okay I finally found my arch pieces

[​IMG]

Just let me know which one you need!

5. 2nd one from left the east facing arch for right side of wall and a top piece if have one if only have the top plate for south wall then all 3 south facing parts and do you still have the tram castle we spoke of be4? pm or im me