1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rubble Moongate Stones

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Smoot, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

They are the brownish ones (not quest ones which are white) which surround most moongates. Ive been thinking i could use a few but have no idea on price, as i havent seen any for sale. Does anyone know the average price these sell for? Thanks.

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

no one knows?

3. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I see them on Atlantic from time to time for anywhere from 250k to 5 Mil. If you are on Atlantic I have 2 extra I will sell you for 250k each.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd estimate about 10-15m each on these since they are the brown ones, maybe as high as 25m. I could be way low with today's economy though.

The normal white/grey ones from the Maginicia quest do go for a lot less as Tangled mentioned.

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for both your replies. Tangled im thinking the ones you have are the white? if not maybe we could work something out if they are in fact the brown. I wont be using as many as i originally thought because some of the spots i was gonna use them i need to walk thru, so im gonna have to use dull copper granite. still could use 1 or 2. maybe i can find them on the lower end if i search those back woods vendors once in a while.