1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Rubble Painting/Tapestry

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by vwrmic, Jun 20, 2010.

1. vwrmic

vwrmic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey everyone I have a rubble Painting/Tapestry which I wish to sell which is located on Europa. There doesn't seem to be many of these floating about, I myself have only ever seen one other in Luna and it was priced at 45mil but is now gone.

Whether that price was too low or too high I'm not sure but if you're interested in the rare rubble please make an offer. :)

[​IMG]

2. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There worth 500k tops. And there are thousands out there. There are pieces of tapestry out there that are rare, they are more in weight and right or left corner.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I think these were from the threads of fate etc. quest? But yes theres a ton out there. Ive bought them for 100k, sold for 2 mil, then seen (probably the same one) up on a luna vendor for 25 mil. It is a nice looking piece of rubble, but not really worth much. Yeah, probably a few hundred k at max. Its not one of the more uncommon rubbles that blasted off the demons.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I typically sell the ones I get on Atlantic for 750k or so. I bet you could get a million for it if there aren't many on your shard and you have a good location.

This particular tapestry was not where -most- rubble came from which was the blowing up of Magincia. This was one of the random rewards the thread of fate quest afterwards. You could it quest once per character. There are a lot of them floating around... but on a good note the tapestry tends to be one of the most desirable of the quest rubble so it fetches a higher price than many of the others.

Good luck to you!