1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rubble pants

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by PoCove, Oct 17, 2010.

1. PoCove

PoCove Guest

I have a pair of Blessed rubble pants was wondering if they are a different price than the other wearable rubble? Also are all the pants blessed or do I have a rarity.. Let me know

Thanks PoCove
  2. Dani/Alina

Dani/Alina Guest

The wearable rubble (pants, dress) can be blessed with a clothing bless deed just like other clothing...someone just used a deed on it (I have a rubble dress I blessed myself with a CBD).

Are you selling them? If so, I might be interested!
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Ahh .. Thanks for the info ... I had no idea that you could bless rubble ... Nice
  4. Didn't mention one way or the other, but considering selling them? I'd be interested. Also looking for a dress if you know of one about. Thanks
  5. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Sorry ... I am not selling my rubble pants or the fancy dress i have ...