1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rubble Price Check

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Risso, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Can I get a price check on this rubble please :) Thanks in advance.
  2. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Oct 30, 2009
    The rubble wall pieces I have seen go on Atlantic anywhere from 1 to 2.5 each piece
    The rubble chair I would place on auction along with the sand stone stairs here in the forums
    The rubble palms both tall and small can go from 30-50 mil depends on supply and demand
    I cant tell if thats a full rubble smooth table set, if it is I would also place that up for auction here
    I have never been able to sell my rubble boat complete set for over 100 mil- I will bid 25 mil to start for each piece you have
    The single small bed I have seen starting at 9 mil on Atlantic (also supply and demand) effects pricing
    The floor tiles seem to be harder to find. I bought my first piece for 12 mil, the next time I looked they were up to 20
    Tent pieces start at 9 mil on Atlantic
    The above pricing has been my experiences on Atlantic shard or from purchasing at Rare's Festivals. There is word of a fest being on Pacific in Nov. If you can hold out until then you may find a collector looking for what you have
    Hope this helps