1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rubble Prices / Possible Rare Ring?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by LunaCityVendors, Mar 9, 2011.

1. LunaCityVendors

LunaCityVendors Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 22, 2009
    I cannot locate any price guides regarding rubble pieces as to what is rare and what isn't and what kind of values we are looking at. Can anyone help with a post here?

Also I pulled up a ring with SIX properties on it from a shipwreck chest. It's the only one I've ever come across with six and I am told it is uncommon. Can anyone verify this?
  2. lupushor

lupushor Guest

About rubble, there isn't a list to help you tag your property, you have to either search each item or ask here being specific about what you have exactly. Just keep in mind 90% of the plants are not valuable (except tall trees, yucca, lilypad, morning glories and let's say ferns) same goes for rocks (except the moongate stones) and crumbled wall pieces. So leaving those aside and the garbage type, rest should hold at least some value.

Jewelry with 6 properties is something new they added to treasure chests. So it's regular stuff until you find one way over 500 imbue points (if they made it possible). A friend of mine got a bracelet with 6 props. So even if they are scarce now, they hold no Rare quality.

*winks* hope this helps.
  3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    what piece of rubble, I'm something of a big rubble fan.