1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rubble Quest in Magincia Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Demonous, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i was on my red doing the quest in fel and stayed hidden in the mag moongate so no one would see me, i accepted the quest from the npc, toggled my threads, gave them in to complete the quest but got no rubble in my pack... so the threads were wasted and it counted as doing the quest... lame !

2. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

Not sure if it's the case or not, were you too heavy to get the rubble and it gets sent to your bank or anything? Only thing I can think of though I don't even know if it'll let you finish the quest if you'd be overweight from the rubble, never tried.

3. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you are overloaded when you do a quest (any quest, not just the rubble ones), you will not get the reward and the quest will act as though it was completed.
    I've reported it at least once.

4. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i wasnt overweight because i then tried to do the quest unhidden with the other kinds of threads and the rubble went into my pack

5. Nat/Bella

Nat/Bella Guest

I did it hidden on my mule and got the rewards, so it must have been something else.

6. Aboo

Aboo Guest

I've had the same problem but only if the rubble would put me overweight. I turned in a bug report when I first discovered it.

7. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are the rubble pieces variable weight? (is it possible that it attempted to give a heavier piece on the first quest?)

(I ask as unfortunately haven't successfully completed this quest myself yet - but that's a different story)