1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rubble, Rares and More Rubble

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by UOFree, Mar 30, 2010.

1. UOFree

UOFree Guest

Some of you might know there I was working on making a rubble plot with a lot of rubble items and a few rares. Well since im planning on not playing much UO after the Rares Festival I would make it public now so people can take a look at some of the different rubble items and how they can be used. Aswell as a few rares.

The items will be sold at rares festival on Pacific in 2-3 weeks or after rares festival. But the prices are set and most items will be moved to Atlantic.
    Some of the Europa event items might be something some players like to keep on Europa so they will be up for sale on the europa trading board before it goes up on the Rares Board and is moved to ATL.

For Those who doesnt know where the plot is, if you go out West of Luna and just go SW from there you should be able to see a big sandstone plot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Europa Trader​

2. Argantes

Argantes Guest

Did u say atlantic? Room for a bag of approx ten items when u do? :p

3. Cailleach

Cailleach Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Only if he manages to leave Europa event items where they belong - on Europa.

4. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Didn't you say after an event that you were buying the Europa event items to keep them on Europa? Can't say I'm surprised how quick that went out the window :D

5. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:lol: I'll certainly consider buying some, Depending on price, Just to make sure they stay here.

6. UOFree

UOFree Guest

The items will be sold at rares festival on Pacific in 2-3 weeks or after rares festival. But the prices are set and most items will be moved to Atlantic.
    Some of the Europa event items might be something some players like to keep on Europa so they will be up for sale on the europa trading board before it goes up on the Rares Board and is moved to ATL.

- Well since I'm not going to play for awhile no reason for me to keep the items. Besides I wasnt even going to sell off the items in this plot it was going to be something I would have on Europa even tho I trade on Pacific. But since I don't even login for anything but checking my vendors anymore it would seem waste to keep accounts running holding items alive that should be on display.
    Else I wouldnt have spend so much gold and time on getting the items the last 5 months.

But I don't really care if Europa event items should stay on Europa when they hardly are on display in any Museum I rather see them go to collectors on other shards that actually put them on display. But Europa players will get the chance to buy the Europa event items at their value.

If you take the Valentine Bears 4 of a set of 5 they would be priced at 300m for the 4 as a set. If any Europa player wants to pay that then it will stay on Europa.

7. UOFree

UOFree Guest

I would not be leaving before 4 weeks from now atleast, but if you still need by then I think I will be able to manage it. Since I might have to do more than one trip.

8. Argantes

Argantes Guest

Awesome, no rush for me.

9. EveningKiss

EveningKiss Guest

i miss all my rares. I had almost as much as one of the ledgends on Europa.. Until my acct got hacked back in '04. I miss the Juka armor =(