1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rubble steps ?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by ^Wolfie^, Mar 18, 2008.

1. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Are these worth anything ?

[​IMG]

2. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

about 5-7 mil per

3. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

Oh, thanks [​IMG]

4. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<font color="#DC143C">Yeah, those curved stairs are particularly sought after. I'd say they'd even be worth 10-12 per, but Manticore is definitely one of the rares and pricing experts, so his answer is most likely the correct one. I've been rubble collecting since the start of the event and have never seen those for sale on vendors, but I have seen posts of people wanting to buy them. If I were you, I'd do a search on these boards for "curved stairs" rubble and see if you can locate any collectors that have been looking to buy them. </font>

5. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I think Nystul has one in his package. His post should still be in the 2nd or 3rd page. But 10 mil is also possible if somone wants it bad enough. I have one piece and I paid 5 for mine on GL. But that could have been low which is why I priced it around 7. But I think you are from Sonoma and rubbles on your shard have been in general a little lower than GL or Atlatnic.