1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rubble Stumps

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Anorexorcist, May 3, 2012.

1. Anorexorcist

Anorexorcist Adventurer

Got two rubble stumps that have been sitting in my house forever doing nothing. Was just curious as to what theyre worth. I know some rubble can sell for alot

Rubble stumps.png

2. viergedarkmoon

viergedarkmoon Journeyman

These aren't worth much. The one in front 200k, the back one around 5m

3. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

Both comes from the magincia rubble "Quest".. so around 200k each sounds good, depends on the shard

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes, both came from a past Magincia quest. They sell for about 200k ea. Not worthless, but not in the millions unfortunately.

5. TheMan2010

TheMan2010 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i have to disagree with ya.. sometimes the stones will make it worth more.. if the one on the right is higher than 15 stones it could be worth more than they are saying its worth but most are less than 15 and yes those are worthless..

6. klimo

klimo Adventurer

100% valid observation from TheMan2010 - If the pier top with the rope is over 15 stones - then it would be from the original Magincia invasion and speaking from personal experiences when buying the two i own : The 1st I purchased from Chessy shard within a year of invasions ending for 40 million - The second i acquired in past 6 months for 75 million,again from Chessy - hope it sheds some light on your ? - also 100% agreement on value others have stated, should your post/rope be under 15 stones

7. Anorexorcist

Anorexorcist Adventurer

Awsome thanks ill check and see here i just havent been on for a while but thanks

8. Anorexorcist

Anorexorcist Adventurer

The one without the rope on it is 12 stones and the one with the rope is 15 stones