1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rubble Values

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Blood Ghoul, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Blood Ghoul

Is there a list of rough Rubble values anywhere? Over the years I have collected several hundred pieces and I am going to purge my collection down a bit.

BG

2. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

They seem to have be quite variable currently. Best bet is to post a list and get a price check.

blend likes this.
  3. Blood Ghoul

K. I will check and see which ones are on vendors and for what prices. I am most interested in ditching the very low end stuff so if I see it for sale cheap somewhere it should be a good guide

4. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

To be honest, most rubbles that are on vendors at the moment have been on vendors for a very long time, mainly because they're overpriced, or (for the very low end) because there's no demand.

If you'd like, I can take a look and try to give you some estimates; Leonidas frequently is willing to do so as well. Alternately, if you want to post some screenshots, we can try to help out here on the forums.

5. Kolka

Kolka Babbling Loonie
    Professional Campaign Patron

Or If you are looking just to clear out space and unload low end items, maybe Brian or Leonidas (or any of the more active rubble collectors) can make you an offer on the lot; saves the hassle of listing/vendoring yourself.

BrianFreud likes this.
  6. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Lol, this is true also :D

7. Blood Ghoul

Thank you very much.. Let me figure a way to sort them and take a screen shot or something