1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rubble

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by AmdusciasLS, Apr 3, 2011.

1. AmdusciasLS

AmdusciasLS Guest

Okay, So I finally went and sorted all my rubble. Although, I'm not really sure on the prices of it all, so if someone could perhaps help me on that? Any info would be greatly appreciated, and once that is settled it will all be auctioned off, Thanks!

Here is a list of it all to go with the screenshot:
    42 Wall Pieces
    125 Assorted plants
    42 Assorted Rock Pieces
    189 Broken Wall/Trim Pieces
    9 Table Pieces
    1 Counter Piece
    5 Bed Pieces
    1 Dock Piece
    9 Log Pieces
    6 Groups Of Mushrooms
    5 Display Case Pieces
    2 Tent Pieces
    1 Bed Pieces
    And not seen is a rubble Deamon Bone.
  2. Dan123The123Man

Dan123The123Man Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 19, 2004
    Out of curiosity.... Where do you find room to lock all of this down for display in your house?!
  3. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    the display case pieces would go for quite a bitm great for deco and holding other deco
  4. Im not entirely sure what LS prices are but heres an estimate based on what ive seen on ATl:
    *Wall pieces 500k-1.5m per (the shell etched walls tend to run on the high range)
    *The crumbly bits 30-100k
    *plants assorted 30k-500k
    *Rock pieces anywhere from 100k to a couple mil if you have the moongate style rock...sorry cant remember what was in the pic you provided
    *Table pieces Ive seen alot of assembled 3 piece picnic tables ranging from 2-5m
    *Counter piece i can't remember if this is the harder to find end chunk but ide say 15-25m
    *Bed pieces 500k-1m unfortunatly its the headboard end that is less common
    *Dock Piece @15m
    *Log pieces 200-500k per chunk
    *Mushrooms anywhere from 2m-7m per some graphics rarer then others
    *Display case pieces Looks to me like you have 4 chunks of the large @ 15-25m per and one of either the 2 pc or 3 piece ends which ive seen go anywhere from 50-75m
    *Tent pieces the flats seem to be going 7.5-12m, the ones that skirt out 12-20m, & the corner @40m? I havent seen any of the corners lately so im not really sure
    *Bed piece i think 500k-1m
    **A side note, you may want to hang onto your common pieces just incase they get included in the spring cleaning list that will be coming up. Something else to consider being that New Mag may increase the demand for rubble deco.
    I hope this helps! :)
  5. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 27, 2008
    dead on with the full walls. The average price is 750k for walls that sell. Walls going for more languish on vendors for months.
  6. AmdusciasLS

AmdusciasLS Guest

Awesome, I really appreciate your help!
  7. Anytime :)

After looking at the pic again I wanted to add a few that i missed:

*Smooth/solid table chunk (i've seen a big range on these) 5-12m
    *Sandstone block 15m
    *Marble 1/4 walls 750k-2m (Ive seen for more but i don't think they moved)
    I also wanted to add that certain plants, the vibrant hued tall green grass, morning glories, lilly pads, orfluer flower- go for more, in some cases ALOT more :)
  8. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 1, 2008