1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] [rubble]

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Andy316, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Andy316

Andy316 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 1, 2006
    These even worth holding onto, or should i turn in for 800 pts? Just came back to game, so i have no idea on the price on these rubbles.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Dunno what shard your from, but on Catskills i sold all my sandstone walls, plants, and ruins for 20k each. The windowed walls you may be able to sell for more.
  3. PoCove

PoCove Guest

Thats all fairly common rubble .. Not going to get much for it .. I would dump it for the points myself ...
  4. 50-250k

50 (being plants and broken sandstone walls)

250 (full walls)

The wall pieces can vary for prices. I've seen a lot of people who collect them to build houses/rooms of rubble.
  5. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 7, 2003
    IF the wall rubble is on GL id trade some stuff for it.
  6. feath

feath Guest

lableing the bags like this;
    1 2 3
    4 5 6

i'd say;
    bag 1- put table part on vendor, trade in the rest
    bag 2- put them on vendor at 750k-1m
    bag 3- trade in all of it
    bag 4- put them on vendor at 750k-1m
    bag 5- keep it all ;) but i love plants for deco, otherwise sell on vendor at 500k
    bag 6- trade it all in
  7. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

What do you (or anyone) suggest pricing the table part at? I have several pieces of it and no use for it. Just holding on hoping to sell.
  8. feath

feath Guest

middle table bits - 500k-750k.
    remember, these are turn in items, so they should sell. but if they dont, just drop the price by 100k until they do. once they reach 'critical mass', they'll fly off your vendor.
  9. ON Atl shard i have sold sandstone walls 1 mil per.
  10. Limlight

Limlight Guest

Glad to see some sense on here....and whoever sold their Sandstone walls at 20k per...

Got any more? :hug:

Seriously, the Sandstone walls will get you 800k easily....and I would venture that in 6-7 months....the walls will be going for 2 mil per...
  11. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Thanks. The merchant in me wants to hold on to them. The desire to have only one account now says get rid of everything! I'll toss them on the vendor and see. :)
  12. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Are u Serious???? Man..... i had about 30 sold them for 20k each ...................
    i had just gotten back from a break and needed money...... man :cursing:

Just checked my house turns out still have about 15 pieces hidden away.
  13. I buy walls at 100k and resell for 300k. Not that it matters but I guess its a difference in opinion. They were particularly the most common city rubble as far as plants go. The only valuble wall pieces are windowed or pieces with art on them.
  14. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

What's a good price range for the window and art wall pieces? I think I have a few of those tucked away, too. I also have that tall wooden piece with a skull on it and part of the boat. Just trying to decide if I should place these on vendors or try to sell on the board.