1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rugs and floor tiles

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ellie, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

I put floor tiles on my castle floor and then placed a rug from the heritage token on top of that. When I came back later the rug was no where to be seen. I removed a floor tile and there it was. I tried placing it again and it went down just fine. Came back later and the same thing. You cant raise the rug and you cant lower the floor tiles. I had to remove the tiles on top of the rug to see it.

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

And while you are fixing that, PLEASE make them not highlight and have item handles, once they are secured on the floor. I can't drop items on custom carpets. ;(

Goodmann likes this.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

place floor tiles, raise one, place rug, when tiles come back to the top lower them one.

4. Ellie

Ellie Seasoned Veteran
    Gilfane

thanks that works. The only one I couldnt lower was the middle one so I just took it up. I have no trouble placing things on the tiles. Im not crazy about them hightlighting either. I used the light color on the bottom floor of the castle and it looks much lighter.
    thanks again