1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ruinic Tools

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Intrepida, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Intrepida

Intrepida Guest

Has anyone else found a link between the matrial used to make the items and the ruinic tools recieved I have gotten two Oak Fletching tools and both where when I turned in at least some of the bows made with oak never goten one from turning in ordinary wood bows. Is this just a chance thing or is there a link?

Thanks

Trepida

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I've never used anything other than normal wood for turn-ins, and have gotten 3 oak, 3 ash and a yew runic.

3. Fink

Fink Guest

I haven't had as much luck as Basara, but I've also only turned in plain wood and I've received oak fletching tools

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I've only used regular boards too. 2 Oak and 1 yew (I haven't done this quest much).

5. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've only ever used plain wood and received Oak, Ash, Yew tools. I have never seen any documentation drawing a correlation.

6. Intrepida

Intrepida Guest

Thank you all I turned in over 1000 Repeating cross bows and goten two Oak Ruinic tools so far. I will keep the faith then

7. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ive turned in bows mostly made with normal wood. but I've also used oak and ash to make the bows. Haven't noticed any better rewards.