1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rule Breakers

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by imported_Vision, Feb 24, 2008.

1. I am sick of it. Don't let me see it again...

You know who you are, I'm waiting to ban you in the face if it happens again.

Not going to name anyone except for Scratch because he did the rule breaking.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Not going to name anyone except for Scratch because he did the rule breaking.

[/ QUOTE ]ROFL!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

See's a large stick comming...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. <blockquote><hr>

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid question.....what does IBTL mean?

6. How do you have the power to "ban" him? And if possible, please do!!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

IBTL

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid question.....what does IBTL mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

In Before The Lock [​IMG]

8. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

You can't name names..
    But pictures work...

9. Fantaapple

Fantaapple Guest

vision I love you

10. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Ok I do have a question. You CAN'T post names of players on stratics. U can of there vendors tho. So heres me question. Lets say someone is a cheat/scammers or does things with dead bodies... etc etc...what ever...Hey Im old school. And all you old school people know what I mean about the dead part :p

Now lets say you make a title that says This:

I know of this scammer. PM me for info about the person.

Is that within the rules of stratics? For its not a topic out there for the world to see. Someone would have to PM this person to find out more about it? just curious is all.

Thanks [​IMG]

11. My OneSelfer

My OneSelfer Guest

make a rule ill break it lolololololololol

12. long time posters always say in before the lock when someone dares to touch a known taboo subject.our moderator xenon said naming names before the in game gm's have held the trial is against stratics roc if you push the limits he has the power to lock the post and ban you from the boards so it's shortened to ibtl. [​IMG]

13. My OneSelfer

My OneSelfer Guest

* uses key to sneak one in *

14. Who said anything about scamming?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

lol. Corpse Humping. Spam the Bow Macro when standing in front of a corpse, was funny as hell. Been a long ass time since i've seen anyone do it.

16. five oclock

five oclock Guest

LoL!

see me in game :p