1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rummage Sale Monday thru Friday....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Czarina, May 23, 2008.

1. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Starting Monday I will be having a huge rummage sale at my Luna shop next door to the Pawn Shop. (west of luna bank in walls) I will be stocking a HUGE variety of items. Some good some eh. Everything will be priced from 25gp to 500gp with the proceeds going to NEW. Please show your support! I will be holding the sale till friday evening and will be constantly stocking. I hope you all enjoy the sale and look forward to seeing you there!!

Starting this summer......

On another note I will be holding some events including a Hunt for Me! Ill most likely be wearing some very nice items along with some other worthwhile items inside a bag inside my backpack. I will post here with further information on it as soon as its arranged. I hope for lots of attendance and trust me it will be worthwhile!

Please also keep a eye out thru the summertime for more events. Lets bring player run events back to siege!

2. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

3. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I dont suppose some of you admin could maybe make this thread sticky at the top till friday?

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*waves magic mod-stick*

I think we can manage that, since it's for the good of the shard rather than personal gain.

5. Can we have a preview shopping day like Macy's always does the day before the actual sale?

6. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I may toss some items on there marked not for sale as a preview today. Dont really have the time today to stock stuff tho. its why i set it at monday.

7. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Items will be restocked 3-4 times daily. or as vendors start to empty. just added bronze runic crafted valorite diamond maces made by 120 smith using +30 ancient hammer and gm armslore for 250gp each. Ill let your imaginations come up with what that combo made outta them.

8. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

ohhh i wanna play! id love to find u outta ur house! heheh

9. Czarina

Czarina Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

dont worry ill be posting hints and stuff since siege is so large lol. im positive someone will find me! and someday you might actually kill me lol. Im the best runner on the shard lol. just kidding. theres many that are better at running then i am.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!