1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Run Koc Run

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mr X, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Why is it every time I attack a koc they just flat out run until the cavalry shows up? I mean come on guys, i suck real bad at pvp, you don't have to run away on account of me. I mean if I have the balls to attack a koc in the middle of brit with other koc a half screen away you think you can at least stand and not run like a girl when i attack? Ah whatever you will never change.

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Would you mind not smoke bombing when you take a sliver of damage?

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Isnt there a Revenant on you, I still think your running!! I was laughing in vent, saying (This guy is going to run all the way to the war hammer server)

Dude you are a smoke bomb character, you wont get a one V one, just like I wont, smoke bombers have the ability to bail out of trouble anytime they want, and walk away, ive never recieved a one on one, nor would I, anyone with half a brain should tank me on this characters its not a dueling character, and Like Beezle said, you get a sliver of life gone and you run, so please dont try that crap with us. Not saying you shouldnt run, thats the design of yer temp, but dont ***** at us for trying to take you out quick, cause we know your going to bolt if u get a little bit in trouble....just take it like the rest of your TnT Tribe------------------>:sad2:

4. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I like when we were fighting in brit you tried to lure us into the gil/jsv/wcb gank. I know there was two of us but really man, luring us to the blue gank with your tail between your legs? Comedy gold for teh 3l33+ pvper you are.

5. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hey now GIL was there only for the Crimson dragon, we got attacked several times and WCB was all of one person there Cally. But hey I think we all had a great time none the less.

6. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Yes, me and righty were attacking gil/wcb but we stopped when firm koc showed up. Nice though that verum and cali would rather atttack us then them. We killed gil but did not even loot anything. I killed quest and looted his crimson and some armor, that was it.

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Mr X how about the time you attacked at Blighted, I cursed you and you ran/smoke bombed.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Sounds similar to the time he's talking about in this thread, when I ran on screen, he hid and wasn't to be found. :lol:

Have to love storytime of how he knows we didn't (did) attack Verum and Cal. :thumbup1:

Keep up the good work in practicing the hide/smokebomb macro.

9. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

yea...the fact that you don't leave the house without atleast 3 firm/koc behind you has nothing to do with getting 1v1s eh?

10. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Why is every TnT that has posted in this thread a stealth/ninja character? Makes you wonder

11. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I have been hearing that excuse for 10 years. You do not play the same character as me therefore you suck. So all dexxers and tamers suck no matter how good they do in the field because I am an egocentric maniac who thinks I am the end all be all to the game of UO. Keep telling me how skilless I am because I do not run the same template as you. You aren't the first you will not be the last. Speedy wins uo again with his unoriginal statements.

12. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You mean facts like when I was trying to 1 v 1 Death last night? Then Skia and Mr X pop out and try to gimp me to death... but the second 2 of my guildies come into play... all TnT tucked tail and ran away not to be seen again.

Get real.

13. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Why is it every time KOC attack Mr. X he just flat out runs until the cavalry shows up or smoke bombs? I mean come on X, KOC suck real bad at pvp, you don't have to run away on account of us. I mean if I have the balls to attack you in the middle of anywhere with other TnT a half screen away hiding in a house you think you can at least stand and not run like a girl when I attack? Ah whatever you will never change.

FYI

No one cares what template you play... but since you play a 1 on 1 PK (not PvPer) template please... leave the PvP talk to the PvPers.

14. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I wasn't going to bring that fight up but since you are lets hear the truth. It was a three on three, death skia and me vs you super and dobbo. And If I recall correctly I chased you redlined back into your house. Way to househide. You also win UO.

Reality awaits you.

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom................

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hey Tiberius I heard you was quiting is that true?

17. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yet another veiled accusation of a speedhack from TNT...does it ever end?

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What do you expect? When you can't beat the top guild all you will ever get from the other guilds are accusations...

It's funny how much they rub off on there new people... Tiberius was always cool before he joined up with TNT now he cries along with the rest of them It's sad.

19. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yup, have to transfer some stuff over to a friend, shut a couple accounts down but yea I'm done. Mission accomplished KoC, good job.

20. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2:

Good, I'm tired of crybabies that die on the field and come here getting around RoC to constantly accuse KOC of hacking of any sort.

Later. :lol:

21. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was actually surprised to go back after getting ressed and finding everything still on my body. I appreciated that guys. :)

22. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

That's too bad because what Kage said was true.

Hands down, KOC is the best on this shard and it's all thanks to talent and team work.

Your camp likes to make constant excuses, over inflate your numbers and search out any kind of in game advantage to beat us... trying to win at any cost... yet you can't beat us because you lack talent and team work.

Rather than you getting your **** together, you quit.

Well don't let the door hit you on the way out.

GG

23. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Koc teamwork aka:

Not coming out of the house until you have a huge advantage.

Never flagging so you have the ability to run back into said house.

Being a pvp guild that is 90% blue.

GO GO Koc Teamwork.

This is my favorite part though. and I quote:

"...and search out any kind of in game advantage to beat us... "

That sums up the difference between our two guilds.

24. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

25. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

So X... why did you skip over my post calling you out? Did I catch you with your pants down or something!?!?!?

Sounds like TnT. The lot of you sit in the house until you've called upon 10 players to take on 3-5 KOC... and you STILL get stomped.

Sounds like TnT...

All of KOC is in factions and we don't have a guild called Myth. Nice try though.

Yep and it's sad that TnT does this yet still gets stomped by KOCs talent.

Go figure.

Now hopefully someone will explain to me (cause I don't see you doing) why you keep pancakes about the things that TnT does.

26. Mr X

Mr X Guest

EE, who runs in that guild again? Oh ya brook and sir daniel. My mistake I thought they were with you.

27. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Is that what it is called these days? Wasn't sure.

28. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

LOL!!!!

You're ACTUALLY crying about a couple of crafters and daniel who's training his character in RoT?

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

You look stellar right now.

29. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You cried first about myth, but once again when I shove stuff in your face that you brought up it is no big deal. You are right and everybody else is wrong, I got it, I really do.

30. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Beep Beep - Roadrunner

31. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

32. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom.....................

33. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

Keep the accusations coming boys and girls. Shows us how sad you really are.

34. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom could quite possibly refer to your mouth!

35. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

He's the problem X, you suck on that character. Want an example of someone who plays it well? Enigma, Shaty'lei, Toucan Sam, ETC ETC. Not you.

36. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

I'm not surprised one bit that you have no idea what talent actually is, let alone what it looks like.

37. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah, because we all know THAT'S why TnT are crying. rolleyes:

38. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Zoom Zoom Zoom

39. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

40. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Who do you think invented it? Oh ya it was before you got to siege. So I guess you would not know that. Anyway, when puffy tried to copy it he died a lot. Sure you can build the same template but can you be as skilled as me?

Also i was the faction point leader of UO when I took a break. And they were all enemy. Fail more.

Sakey:

Beep Beep - Roadrunner

41. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Fight me 1v1 then, we can arrange rules.

42. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Don't worry I will find you in game eventually and you will be with a hoard of your koc buddies and you will have to run or die.

43. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Correction: You'd be the top quild if you had legitimate PvPer's.

44. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

Congrats on making your suckness at PvP... official.

45. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You should talk black, after not logging in for 6 months you were my first kill at the idoc outside of despise. Way to lose to a sucky pvper who had not logged in in 6 months. EPIC FAIL.

46. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

You mean when you and the oodles other TnT attacked me?

I guess you deserve kudos for that one! After all, thanks to you not being in factions... I wasn't in stat.

So while we're at it... thank loki and the rest of TnT for mils worth of loots off your bodies that day. And your welcome for the GM armor you got off me.

And finally thanks for allowing us to loot the IDOC too.

That's one hell of an EPIC FAIL...

Oh... wait.

47. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Of course there was oodles you would never die otherwise. But at least you admit you died to a sucky pvper like me. But getting some junk lot at an idoc makes it all better. Keep lying to yourself, you and the rest of koc are very good at it.

48. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

lol

49. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Again, enough with the cheating stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.