1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

rune beetle carapace

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Richard Pryor, Mar 1, 2009.

1. How do I get one short of paying 6 million for it or is it even possible?

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Unless you have 10 minor arties of Tokuno to turn in.
    The only way would be by another player.

3. How do I get 10 minor artis?

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

I guess you are back to getting them form players. As you can no longer get them in game.

5. Yeah, after looking on that fantastic thing called the internet, I found out that I couldn't get the minor artifacts anymore...

6. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Alternately ... you can join factions, get some kill points and silver and get a faction RBC. However, you can still find Tok Minors for sale here and there, even on Napa :)

7. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup, sit there kill a few faction monster(s) have one of your/the same faction brothers pop in, smokes u'r ar$e & gates his opposing fraction buds in to protect him as he farms. Ya that's a lot of fun. That's the problem with faction items, you get them & then come to Tram & wear them 95% of the time. Many never set foot back into fel with them on! They use them here for peers, tram champs etc, they're great suits. You get all the rewards of better stats (more evened out I should say) then the real ones (on some). Personally I think faction items should ONLY be able to be worn in Fel, you can't faction fight in tram so why in heck allow them to provide protection here at all. Just my 2cents on faction items

8. dielock

dielock Guest

I have one and your welcome to it Snake.

9. Hey Snake, if he gives it to you, can I have it? ;P

10. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm actually with you there, Snake. I dont have that particular problem (with the opposing factioneers) when getting silver, however, my char is a PvPer. I would have no issue with them being bound to Fel as that is where I play ;)