1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rune Beetle in Weald

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by tymbow, Jan 6, 2009.

1. tymbow

tymbow Guest

What's the deal with the Rune Beetle in Weald? You can't attack it but it kills everything that goes near it.

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

You know I'm going to have to go have a look now - you will be responsible for the bones you see there shortly ;)

3. tymbow

tymbow Guest

Don't worry. It's too busy killing Pixies.

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

can changlings be rune beetles?

5. tymbow

tymbow Guest

Don't think so - rune beetles never become Dryads and they are always at it.

It's been there for a quite a few days now. There was originally two but the second one is gone. I assumed a tamer "lost" them but was intrigued when I found that although it targetted me and attacked I could not attack it.

It's probably "Blue" and has sucumbed to some bug. I don't know why it doesn't time out though.

6. Farscape

Farscape Guest

They are faction beetles with a bug left there by the usual disruptive players knowing full well that paging a GM to fix it would take up all your game time to fix the issue
    there is a rant on them in Uhall