1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rune Libraries

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, May 3, 2011.

1. It looks as tho CCC has shut her rune library down for public use.

For those who never knew it was there.....
    Cesar from AV has a rune library in Luna and it's open to the public. His house is located just south of the CCC house, against the south western corner wall.

And on that note, are there any other public libraries in Luna or close to Luna anymore?

2. CassieDarksong

CassieDarksong Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I used to have one but it's not in Luna. I need to get it set back up and add to it as I go (or if anyone wants to help build it let me know). Mine's on Vesper Beach, but not done iwth the house redesign.

3. zoggins

zoggins Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

A.V.s is in the SW corner of luna. I try to keep it as up to date as possible, at the moment most of SA and High Seas is covered.

4. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Is Crystal upset about something? Hope not, I miss her here in the forum. When I left her and False was doing the news. When I came back her shops had closed and a massive rune library was in its place. It must have been a monumental task to put it together and a lot of selfless hours of work. Anyways like I have posted before, No one can complain about a homeowner deciding to make their property private.

Thanks Zog for your kindness You are very appreciated.