1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

rune library??

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Nephrenia, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Nephrenia

Nephrenia Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok, I'll admit that I don't use rune libraries all that often.. but when I do I always popped back over to CJ's..

I know CJ has been gone for years now.. but he gave away the library to someone else who kept it going... now it's gone???

does anyone know of a really good, extensive rune library I could use?

2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

CJ is still around, maybe under new owner ship. It is just outside of luna.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yeah, CJ's has dropped several times over the years, but each time someone collects the books up and reopens it. The new location is outside the west Luna gate.

4. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you are in the Ter Mur area check out the "1st Ter Mur Rune Library" which has a large set of runes for Ter Mur and many for the other facets. It is on the road to the east from the Ter Mur moongate 2nd house along the road.

5. Nephrenia

Nephrenia Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks everyone! I had no idea it moved outside luna. Keira, I'll also check out the Ter Mur Rune Library. :)