1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Rune Library?

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Drakelord, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Drakelord

Drakelord Stratics Sonoma Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor

Looking for a decent Rune Library to copy runes off for my use in game. Seems the Trinsic Rose is gone and I had hopes of using it.

Looking for t maps runes, old quests like the ants etc..

2. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Queen Mum has one in Luna. It is the first house on the right going NE from the gate. BTW T-maps are in random locations now so the old books aren't much use now (except maybe to get you to the general area)

Drakelord likes this.
  3. Drakelord

found it, thanks.

So T-Maps are random? Hows does that work? If you have a map for same locations the chest is not going to be where the other was maybe 5 minutes ago? Any tips for a OLD DOG? I hate learning new tricks. ;) I been away for a while. Miri, but I do remember that signature you got there.

4. Drakelord

Got any links on the changes I can read?

5. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry I dont know any links offhand..most likely Stratics has something. How it works is that you decode a map and it stays decoded for about 30 days (therefore the location is static for that time). After 30 days if the map has not been completed it reverts to tattered and has to be decoded again with a new location. The locations can be anywhere even sometimes in towns. If you have any vet rewards get yourself a Davies locker. You can store up to 500 maps. It gives you partial coordinates too which sometimes help.

Aye I remember you and Theresa..Welcome back!! I am sure you will get into the swing of things before long :)

Drakelord likes this.
  6. Drakelord

That not to bad. And I did get that locker last night, sweet thing.

As for Theresa she will not be joining us, the daughter gave up on UO to take care of family. The wife and I have our own accounts and we have a Trammel Keep on one of those where we been parking our self. We play mostly with PAS people we knew from before but we are still treasure hunters in our hearts.